2017/18 Draft Annual Business Plan
The community is invited to provide feedback on the 2017/18 Draft Annual Business Plan by:
Making a submission online - please click here
- Posting a submission to PO Box 399, TAILEM BEND SA 5260
- Emailing a submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand deliver a submission to any Council office
Persons making a written submission should also indicate if they wish to make a verbal presentation to Council. Presentations of no more than five (5) minutes will be heard at a Special Council meeting on Tuesday 6 June 2017, 7:00pm at the Coorong Civic Centre, Tailem Bend. Please note that all submissions, whether subject to a verbal presentation or not, will be included in a report to Council which will be made available to the public.
Community ‘drop in’ sessions will also be held across the district where the community is invited to take advantage of informal opportunities to ask questions of Elected Members and senior Council staff regarding the draft plan. Drop in sessions will be held as follows:
- Tintinara Customer Service Centre: Friday 19 May 2017, 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Meningie Customer Service Centre: Friday 19 May 2017, 2:00 - 4:00pm
- Coorong Civic Centre Tailem Bend: Friday 26 May 2017, 9:00 - 10:30am
- Peake & District Sporting Club: Friday 26 May 2017, 1:00 - 2:30pm
All submissions must be received prior to close of business on Tuesday 30 May 2017.
Below are copies of the previous years Annual Business Plans.
Some of the previous years documents should be read in conjunction with the Annual Budget which can be accessed by clicking here.
2016/17 Annual Business Plan(2100 kb)
2015/16 Annual Business Plan(1407 kb)
2014/15 Annual Business Plan(1653 kb)
2013/14 Annual Business Plan(1385 kb)
2007/08 Business Plan and Budget(2903 kb)
2012/13 Annual Business Plan(595 kb)
2011/12 Annual Business Plan(618 kb)
2010/11 Annual Business Plan(461 kb)
2008/09 Annual Business Plan(379 kb)
2009/10 Annual Business Plan(450 kb)