Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee
The purpose of the committee is to to develop policies, strategic directions and practices which facilitate a diverse range of services, activities for the community and embed arts and culture in future Council plans and developments, including;
- Facilitate partnerships with other agencies to bring arts and cultural resources to the community
- Preserve and enhance public places and nurture public art and culture
- Support a community-driven program of arts and cultural activities and events
- Encourage and support the local arts and cultural economy
The Coorong District Council Coorong Arts Advisory Committee currently comprises of the following;
- Director, Community and Corporate
- Council’s Arts and Cultural Development staff
- One Elected Member from each ward of the Coorong District Council;
- One community member
The Committee will meet as necessary, but at least four times per annum.
For a copy of the Coorong District Council Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee agendas and minutes please search below
No items available to list.