Coorong District Council response measures to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Residents who are experiencing financial hardship may seek assistance from Coorong District Council by entering into a long-term payment arrangement. Information is available on our Financial Hardship page.

Latest COVID-19 update issued 20th November. More information can be found here.

Dismiss alert

Justice of the Peace

Please click on the link below to obtain the name and contact number of your nearest Justice of the Peace.

Justice of the Peace (JP) in South Australia